Let's explain using a picture.
GO: Group Owner
The GO is the person who bought the subscription. The GO can see all the data in their group.
- Upgrade a member to a Group Leader (GL)
- Downgrade a Group Leader to a Member
- See how many are in their group
- See how many people are in challenges in their group
- See how many challenges there are in their group
- Receive custom reports on Group Engagement
- Remove people from their group
- Create challenges, NOTE: The person that creates a challenge automatically is considered the Challenge Owner.
- Be invited as a Challenge Coach (challenge leader) for the other challenges in your group (and other groups)
- See all profile information of all Members
- Invite people to join the Group and become a Group Member.
GL: Group Leader
The Group Leader can do anything the Group Owner can, except for demoting the Group Owner.
- The group leader is a builder who is able to create challenges, NOTE: The person that creates a challenge automatically is considered the Challenge Owner.
- They do not receive custom reports
CO: Challenge Owner
A Challenge Owner is the person who creates and manages a challenge.
- A Group Owner and a Group Leader are the only 2 roles that can create challenges. As soon one has create a challenge that person is considered the Challenge Owner.
- Will receive reminders from the platform to engage the Challenge Coaches.
- Can invite people to a Challenge
- Can upgrade members to Challenge Coaches
- Can downgrade members to Challenge Coaches
- Any person can be a Challenge Owner of on or many challenges at the same time or at different times.
- They can create and run unlimited challenges.
- The Challenge Owner will receive the Invite Requests from people who want to join a Challenge.
- Create / Edit Tasks
- Edit Challenge details
CC: Challenge Coach
A Challenge Coach is someone (Builder or Sharer) who supports the Challenge Owner in running a challenge.
- They can invite people to the challenge.
- They can be a Challenge Coach of many challenges at the same time or at different times.
- They can participate in unlimited challenges
- They can see the Challenge metrics
- They can see the profiles and address information of members they have invited (so they can sample them)
- Create / Edit Tasks
Members are people who are invited by any of the roles above.
- They can see their own profile
- They can see a light profile (no address information) from other members
- They can see Challenge information
- View upcoming group challenges
- They can request to join upcoming group challenges
- Can post, like, and comment under Tasks